12.5oz - 355g
Help manage your dog’s weight, naturally. Formulated by veterinarians, chicken-first Fit & Healthy is made with natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It includes L-Carnitine, clinically proven to support ideal weight, and added fiber so dogs feel full.
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- NO corn, wheat or soy
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Whitefish, Potatoes, Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Natural Flavor, Brown Rice, Oats, Barley, Flaxseed, Carrots, Green Beans, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Crude Protein||7.5% (min.)|
|Crude Fat||4.0% (min.)|
|Crude Fat||9.0% (max.)|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% (max.)|
|Vitamin E||85 IU/kg (min.)|
|Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)*||30 mg/kg (min.)|
|L-Carnitine*||75 mg/kg (min.)|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For weight loss
- For dogs weighing between 10 and 30 lbs., feed ⅔ can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
- For dogs weighing between 30 and 50 lbs., feed ½ can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
- For dogs weighing greater than 50 lbs., feed ⅜ can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
For weight maintenance
- For dogs weighing between 10 and 30 lbs., feed 1 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
- For dogs weighing between 30 and 50 lbs., feed ¾ can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
- For dogs weighing greater than 50 lbs., feed ⅔ can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
948 Kcals/kg, 336 Kcals/can.
We Also Recommend