Pad Guard Wax
Nutri-Vet Pad Guard Wax safeguards your dog’s precious paws from gravel, asphalt, sand, hot pavement, ice, snow, salt and chemically treated roads. It can also provide stability on uneven, hard and slippery surfaces.
- Mineral oil provides a protective coating and also helps alleviate mild eczema.
- Beeswax helps seal and protect the skin.
- Paraffin wax helps pads grip slippery or smooth surfaces.
- Natural silica cools and calms the skin.
- Orange essential oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin Wax, Silica and Orange Essential Oil.
Spread a thin coating on pads and between toes or press your dog’s paw into wax before taking them outside, or as often as needed. Always wipe your dog’s paws with a warm cloth after being outside in snow or ice.
We Also Recommend