Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules for dogs support healthy digestion and a strong immune system with a powerful combination of live, friendly bacteria and the prebiotic inulin. Veterinarian formulated with the best probiotics for dogs of all ages.
- Helps maintain the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- Prebiotic inulin promotes the growth of good bacteria.
- Lactobacillus alters the intestinal environment, making it unsuitable for unfriendly bacteria.
- Bifidobactenum helps retard the colonization of certain foreign or harmful bacteria in the colon.
- Streptococcus appears to reduce the amount of nitrite in the body.
Dried Whey, Inulin, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pectin, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Thermophilus Fermentation Product, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.
Guaranteed Analysis per Capsule (610 mg):
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Total microorganisms: 1 billion CFU/capsule (products of Lactobacillus Acidophilus*, Bifidobacterium Bifidum* and Enterococcus Thermophilus* in equal amounts).
*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Two capsules daily per 50 pounds of body weight with food. Allow three to four weeks for best results. Continue as needed.
We Also Recommend