Ranch & Meadow
13oz - 368g
Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is loaded powerful protein that only red meat can provide Our first ingredients include lamb and pork, and we also add pork liver for the healthy nutrients organ meats provide. The recipe is completely grain free, and that promotes a clean, hypoallergenic, diet. It is also backed up with healthy sea vegetables, such kelp, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your dogs are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Lamb,boar, lamb broth, pork, pork liver, natural flavor, agar-agar, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, vitamins(vitamin a supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin b12 supplement), lentils, choline chloride, minerals (magnesium proteinate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), kelp, chia seed oil, taurine.
- Crude protein (min) 10.0%
- Crude fat (min) 7.0%
- Crude fiber(max) 1.1%
- Moisture (max) 78.0%
- Taurine* (min) 0.05%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
We Also Recommend